Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Ninja Teens is the fan-fiction series. It is loosely based on the 1987 cartoon series with few aspects from 2012 cartoon series. While still light-hearted, the story has a much more serious tone in some parts. The genre has planned to be action/adventure, comedy-drama, science fiction, urban fantasy, and martial arts.
Teenage Mutant Ninja TurtlesEdit
- Leonardo/Leo - The leader of the Ninja Turtles and the oldest of his brothers who is the closest to Master Splinter. He has anger that rivals Raph's, but he instead bottles it up. He wears a blue mask and fights with twin katana swords. He is sensitive and enthusiastic and tends to have a similar personality to his 2012 counterpart.
- Raphael/Raph - The hotheaded rebel of the Ninja Turtles and the second-oldest of his brothers. He often loses his temper and has fierce independence, which does not sit well with his brother Leonardo. He wears a red mask and fights with twin sai daggers. He tends to have a similar personality to his 2003 and 2012 counterparts.
- Donatello/Donnie - The brainy pacifist of the Ninja Turtles and the youngest of his brothers. He relies heavily on high-tech equipment and gear. He wears a purple mask and fights with a single Bo staff. He tends to have a similar personality to his 2003 and 2012 counterparts.
- Michelangelo/Mikey - The free-spirited and laid-back "wild child" of the Ninja Turtles and the second-youngest of his brothers. He is lover of video games, skateboarding, comic books, manga, and pizza. Unlike his brothers who are teenagers, he is the tween at the age of 11-12. He tends to have a similar personality to his 2012 counterpart.
- Hamato Yoshi/Master Splinter - The ninja master and adoptive father of four mutant turtle sons—Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello and Michelangelo.
- April O'Neil - A redhead tomboyish girl who discovers the existence of mutants and befriends Splinter and the Turtles.
- Foot Clan
- April O'Neil is loosely based on her 1987 counterpart, but this version is a teenager much like the 2012 series and wears a black denim vest, a yellow sport shirt, a blue denim shorts, black leggings and white boots.
- Bebop and Rocksteady are based on their 1987 counterparts, but these two versions are the pair of teenage delinquents and they incorporate a variety of design elements from his previous incarnations:
- Rocksteady's clothes resembles the 1992 action figure's outfit, with a green army jacket, a black tank top and camouflage pants.
- Bebop's clothes and appearance closely resemble those of the 2012 version more than any other incarnation.
- Bebop and Rocksteady are visually based on their appearance in the TMNT IDW comics: both are big and burly and bear tattoos, and Bebop has a purple mohawk and sideburns.